Memberstack is a platform that allows you to add user authentication, gated content, and payments to your website with a single line of code.
In this article, we’ll understand how to set up webhooks in Memberstack to receive notifications on a webhook URL.
Setting Up Webhook in Memberstack
To configure the webhook URL, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to your Memberstack account.
2. Go to Dev Tools > Webhook > Add Endpoint from the sidebar menu.
3. Copy & paste the Webhook URL under the Endpoint field.
4. Check all the required events.
5. Click on Create
That’s it! You have successfully added a webhook to your Memberstack account.
Connect Memberstack with Other Apps
If you want to connect Memberstack with other apps that you use to automate processes, you must check out SureTriggers!
SureTriggers provides a number of Memberstack integrations to help you automate processes like:
- Update subscription details in your accounting or subscription management tool when changes occur in Memberstack.
- When a new member registers, trigger an automated onboarding sequence in your project management or communication tool.
These are just some random examples of automation. SureTriggers can do a lot more!
To learn more, join our Facebook community.