Have you ever used ConvertKit?
It is a creator marketing platform with powerful features to help you optimize your most important asset—your audience.
With ConvertKit, you can easily create email campaigns, track subscriber engagement, and automate your email sequences.
However, as your audience grows, managing your campaigns and subscribers can become overwhelming.
Additionally, repetitive tasks like manually adding new subscribers, moving subscribers to different lists, or adding tags to subscribers can become tedious and frustrating, leading to errors and delays.
But you can escape these manual repetitive tasks with the power of automation with SureTriggers!
With SureTriggers, you can automate many of your email marketing processes, making your work less stressful.
Like automatically adding new subscribers to a ConvertKit sequence when they fill out a form, sending an email to your team when someone subscribes, and more.
By automating these tasks with SureTriggers, you can free up your team’s time and energy, allowing them to focus on more critical projects while still keeping all ConvertKit-related work in place.
So if you want to automate your manual processes, this article will help you understand how to connect SureTriggers with ConvertKit and create automated workflows.
What is SureTriggers?
SureTriggers is an automation tool that can help you connect one app to another to automate processes.
With SureTriggers, you can create automated workflows that perform action events in apps when a trigger event happens in the other app.
For example, you can set up a workflow to automatically add a subscriber to ConvertKit when they fill out a form on your website or to send a message in Slack when a new subscriber is added to ConvertKit.
How Does Automation Work in SureTriggers?
With SureTriggers, you can create automated workflows with a setup of trigger events and action events.
Triggers are the events that start your workflow. For example – A form being filled or an email being received.
While actions are the tasks that are performed when any trigger event is received. For example – Adding a subscriber to a ConvertKit, or updating subscriber information.
And one complete setup of triggers and actions is called a workflow. Example – Adding a subscriber in ConvertKit, when they fill out a form.
ConvertKit-related processes that can be automated with SureTriggers
There are many ConvertKit-related processes that can be automated with SureTriggers. For example, you can use SureTriggers to:
- Automatically add new subscribers to ConvertKit when they purchase from your e-commerce store like WooCommerce.
- Automatically add subscribers to a specific form in ConvertKit when they sign up through a particular landing page on your website.
- Add a subscriber in ConvertKit when a user submits a newsletter form from your website.
- Automatically add tags to subscribers in ConvertKit when they complete a lesson in your LMS.
- Automatically unsubscribe a subscriber when they fill out a form.
These are just a few examples of automating your ConvertKit processes with SureTriggers. You can do a lot more.
Triggers & Actions for ConvertKit in SureTriggers
Some of the available actions for ConvertKit in SureTriggers are:
- Add/Update Subscriber
- Add Tag to Subscriber
- Remove Tag from Subscriber
- Unsubscribe Subscriber
How to Connect ConvertKit with SureTriggers?
To connect ConvertKit with SureTriggers, simply follow the steps below:
- Login to your SureTirggers account.
- Click on the Apps section on the left sidebar.
- Click on the Add New Connection button.
- Search for ConvertKit.
- Click on the ConvertKit icon from the search results.
A new tab will open.
- Click on the Account page text to go to your ConvertKit account.
- If you’re already logged into your ConvertKit account, you’ll be redirected to the account page where you’ll find the API secret. Click on the Show button.
- Copy the API secret.
- Return to the SureTriggers connection tab and Paste the API secret in the field.
- Give a name for this connection to remember which ConvertKit account you’ve connected with SureTriggers.
- Click on Connect ConvertKit button.
- That’s all. Your ConvertKit account will be connected to SureTriggers and you can use it in your Workflows.
How to Create ConvertKit-related Workflows in SureTriggers?
Once you have connected ConvertKit with SureTriggers, you can start creating ConvertKit-related workflows.
That means – You will be able to take actions in your ConvertKit account when a trigger event happens in any other app. Or you can take actions in other apps when events happen in your ConvertKit account.
To simplify the process, this helpful document can provide you with more information on how to create workflows.
So now if you have a repetitive task related to ConvertKit that you want to automate, simply sign in to your SureTriggers account and start creating the workflows.
And if you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact our support team. We’ll be glad to assist you!