SureTriggers shows you the history of your workflow runs. You can get to see the data that passes through every successful or failed run of your workflow.
With the SureTriggers Replay feature, you can manually replay your workflow runs in a single click with the data that was originally passed.
Replay failed steps in multiple Worklow runs
So if there are failed steps in your workflow, you can check for the failure reason and fix your automation.
For Ex: If your workflow didn’t add subscribers to your Mailerlite account because the API key expired, so you can add the new API keys by editing the Mailerlite connection to fix the workflow.
Once you’ve fixed the workflow, you can replay all the workflow runs that failed by following the simple steps mentioned below:-
- Go to the history of your workflow runs
- Select the workflow runs that you want to replay. You can either make selected choices or replay all the runs of a selected workflow.
- After you’ve selected the Workflow runs, click on the ‘Replay’ button that appears on top left of screen.
- Click the Replay button on the confirmation pop-up to ensure that you understand that replaying will only execute the failed steps.
- That’s all. Replaying will update the status and execution time of the same workflow runs.
Note: You can only replay workflows that are active. Deactivated workflows cannot be replayed.
Hope this helps!