Kommo is a multifunctional CRM that excels at taking the conversation with your customers to the next level.
In this article, we’ll understand how to set up webhooks in Kommo to receive notifications on a webhook URL.
Setting Up Webhook in Kommo
To configure the webhook URL, simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Kommo account and go to Settings > Integration.
2. In the Integrations section, click “Webhooks”.
3. Click on Add webhook.
4. Paste the Webhook URL in the given URL field.
5. Select the desired event from the dropdown for which the notification will be sent.
6. Click on Save.
That’s it! You have successfully added a webhook to your Kommo account.
Connect Kommo with Other Apps
If you want to connect Kommo with other apps that you use to automate processes, you must check out SureTriggers!
SureTriggers provides several Kommo integrations to help you automate processes like:
- When new contacts are added or updated in Kommo, automatically update your email marketing lists.
- When a task is created in Kommo, synchronize it with your preferred task management or calendar application.
These are just some random examples of automation. SureTriggers can do a lot more!
To learn more, join our Facebook community.