Manyreach is an innovative platform designed to streamline and enhance the cold outreach process.
In this article, we’ll understand how to set up webhooks in Manyreach to receive notifications on a webhook URL.
Setting Up Webhook in Manyreach
To configure the webhook URL, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to the Manyreach account.
2. Click on Integrations.
3. Navigate to CustomWebhook and click on Connect button.
4. Select the required events.
5. Copy and paste the webhook URL into the “Webhook URL” field.
6. Click on Save.
That’s it! You have successfully added a webhook to your Manyreach account.
Connect Manyreach with Other Apps
If you want to connect Manyreach with other apps that you use to automate processes, you must check out SureTriggers!
SureTriggers provides a number of Manyreach integrations to help you automate processes like:
- When a reply is received in Manyreach, automatically update their information in your CRM system.
- When a contact shows interest, add them to your email list for further communication.
These are just some random examples of automation. SureTriggers can do a lot more!
To learn more, join our Facebook community.