Mailparser is a tool that allows users to extract data from incoming emails and convert it into a structured format.
In this article, we’ll understand how to set up webhooks in Mailparser to receive notifications on a webhook URL.
Setting Up Webhook in Mailparser
To configure the webhook URL, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to Mailparser.io account.
2. Select the inbox for which you wish to set up webhooks.
3. Now under the “Integrations” menu, click on “New Integration”.
4. Then click on”Generic Webhook”.
5. Provide a suitable name for the webhook and select the payload format as “JSON”. Now paste the webhook URL under the “Target URL” field.
6. Click on Save & Test.
That’s it! You have successfully added a webhook to your Mailparser account.
Connect Mailparser with Other Apps
If you want to connect Mailparser with other apps that you use to automate processes, you must check out SureTriggers!
SureTriggers provides a number of Mailparser integrations to help you automate processes like:
- Extract order details from confirmation emails and update your e-commerce or order processing system.
- Automatically create customer support tickets on your ticketing platform by parsing relevant information from support request emails.
These are just some random examples of automation. SureTriggers can do a lot more!
To learn more, join our Facebook community.