Marquiz is a platform that specializes in creating interactive quizzes and surveys. Users can design and deploy quizzes to engage audiences, collect information, and generate leads.
In this article, we’ll understand how to set up webhooks in Marquiz to receive notifications on a webhook URL.
Setting Up Webhook in Marquiz
To configure the webhook URL, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to your Marquiz account. Navigate to your quiz and click Edit.
2. On the editor page, click Integrations > Webhooks.
3. Click on Add Webhook
4. Copy the webhook URL & paste it under the URL field and Click Saved.
That’s it! You have successfully added a webhook to your Marquiz account.
Connect Marquiz with Other Apps
If you want to connect Marquiz with other apps that you use to automate processes, you must check out SureTriggers!
SureTriggers provides a number of Marquiz integrations to help you automate processes like:
- When a user completes a quiz in Marquiz, automatically add their information to your CRM system for lead management.
- When someone completes a quiz, add their email address to your mailing list.
These are just some random examples of automation. SureTriggers can do a lot more!
To learn more, join our Facebook community.